Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to Blogging

Hello, hello.

Let me start by apologizing for my absence. Life got the best of me the past couple months, but I am back.

Updates:

I have yet to graduate with my undergrad. (Hopefully I will be done in December.)

My parents are now full-time residents of Sayre, PA. (I'll visit them at the end of June.)

I am officially a sorority has-been. (Not going to really hit me until I begin reading tweets about recruitment in August.)

And I am single. (Hence, life getting the best of me the past couple months.)

My lovely summer has so far been spent at the good ole job where I serve overpriced concession food and the oh-so-popular Shaved Ice to the Town Folk of Stillwater. In between the very stimulating and invigorating shifts at work, I have been studying for the GRE, walking on my sweet treadmill, surviving Photo Tour 2011 and doing a complete detox of college stress.

Another update-- Recently I have started myself on a "Less Diet Coke" plan. This consists of substituting Diet Coke with Sam's water (preferably peach) and only getting 16 or 20 oz. cups of Diet Coke when I do break down and have one. The caffeine headaches are brutal! We shall see how long this lasts!

Life after the active sorority member status may prove to be a little more difficult when trying to write for a Greek blog, but I am going to try. Greek to Me can technically describe the student teaching I will be doing in the fall, or graduate school (contingent on me actually getting accepted) or it can apply to the life of singleness and all the fun adventures that come along with that status. Who knows!?

Whichever direction I end up going, I hope my followers will stick with me. I plan to be more diligent this time around. (I know I have dropped off a few times on this deal, but I pinky promise I am coming back strong this time!) I am going to get the hang of the 'c' word--- CONSISTENCY!--- when it comes to updating. Already thinking about possibilities for my future posts!

I hope you all are enjoying the summer break along with the 95-105 degree weather. (At least for those in Oklahoma!) Look forward to some good posts coming your way!

-Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment